Thursday, June 6, 2013

Jewelry: summer fresh





Goodmorning!

I'm celebrating my birthday today and I would like to share some of my summer inspired jewelry designs, in order to welcome the summer season! I hope you will love them like I do! A full working day is on my way today and I will be waiting till evening to go out...I want to to go to the cinema and watch "Hangover III" and I 'm very excited :)

                                            Have a great day!
                                                                            Triada







4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Triada!!!!!
    Have a great night out! We will drink our mojitos when I return!
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!! My best wishes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your jobs. could you please tell me what kind of dye make transparent colored resin?
    I tried with Vitrey colours and Graphic Ink but didn't work. they get white in resin or opaque.
    I need your help and I'll be thankful����
    atieh_bahram@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :)